Our boarding option began due to requests from our clients. The many dogs who have gone thru our training classes LOVE to come back and stay with us while their owners are on vacation! So if you would like to board your dog with us, here is some of the information you will need to know:
- Boarding is $35 per day per dog. Payment is due on pick up, no exceptions.
- Training while your dog is being boarded is an additional $20 per day & must be scheduled at the same time you schedule boarding.
- All dogs MUST be on a flea & tick preventative that you administer prior to their arrival for the safety and health of all dogs in our care.
- If your dog is on ANY medication, there is an additional $10 fee PER DAY to administer their medication.
- Boarding openings are limited ~ you MUST have an appointment for drop off and it is recommended you schedule boarding several weeks in advance if possible. Please come at your appointment time, we are very busy and have appointments scheduled with other clients, too.
- Dogs are kept in a comfortable home environment and are not kenneled during the day. They do sleep in kennels inside at night.
- Your dog will get plenty of play time with people & dogs, and socialization with other dogs their same size.
- If you want your dog fed a specific dog food, please bring their food with them in a sealed container, labeled with your dog’s name and your last name on it.
- All dogs must be up to date on their shots and be in GOOD health to be boarded. NO exceptions.
- If your dog is sick and needs vet care, please do not schedule them to be boarded ~ the good health and safety of all dogs in our care is our Number One priority!
We recommend you have this taken care of prior to bringing your dog for training. If this needs to be handled during training there will be a $25 fee assessed to your bill. If you have questions about this, please ask. Coat blow is defined as the shed of an undercoat. This is a healthy way for dogs to empty their follicles and prepare for new growth. A dog’s undercoat is the hair closest to the skin of the dog. Double coated dogs blow their coat twice a year, during Spring and Fall.
Phone & Email
(606) 423-3320 Office
(606) 875-3238 Cell
M-F: 10am - 6pm
3280 East Hwy 635
Science Hill KY 42553