TRAINING STARTS HERE, BUT SUCCESS ENDS WITH YOU!
Our boarding option began due to requests from our clients. The many dogs who have gone thru our training classes LOVE to come back to stay with us while their owners are on vacation! So if you would like to board your dog with us, here is some of the information you will need to know.
- Boarding is $15 per day per dog. Payment is due on pick up
- All dogs MUST be on a flea preventative that you administer prior to their arrival for the safety and health of all dogs in our care.
- If your dog is on ANY medication, there is an additional $10 fee PER DAY to administer their medication.
- Boarding openings are limited ~ you MUST have an appointment for drop off and it is recommended you schedule boarding several weeks in advance if possible.
- Dogs are kept in a comfortable home environment and are not kenneled during the day. They do sleep in kennels during the night inside.
- Your dog will get plenty of play time with people & dogs, and socialization with other dogs their same size.
- If you want your dog fed a specific dog food, please bring their food with them in a labeled sealed container.
- All dogs must be up to date on their shots and be in GOOD health to be boarded.
- If your dog is sick and needs vet care, please do not schedule them to be boarded ~ the good health and safety of all dogs in our care is our Number One priority!